Mr. Warner is a registered architect with 30 years of architectural and facility planning experience.
Mr. Warner is a registered architect with architectural, strategic, and educational facility planning experience. With an extensive background in architectural design, school facility master planning, 21st century visioning, educational planning, community engagement, consensus building, demographic studies, and programming, Mr. Warner is committed to positioning school districts for the future.
As President of Warner Concepts, LLC., Mr. Warner has authored statewide and district-wide educational standards and guidelines for construction of K-12 school facilities in the state of Ohio, Arkansas, and Connecticut as well as small and large school districts throughout the United States and Central America. He has co-authored a new chapter on 21st-century learning environments for the Ohio School Design Manual titled “High-Performance Learning Environments”. For more than 24 years, Mr. Warner has led the effort to transform standard classrooms into flexible student learning areas that allow current and future instructional programs to embrace 21st-century learning concepts.
Mr. Warner has led the strategic planning, facilities master planning activities, facility assessment, capacity studies, standards and guidelines, educational specifications, and community engagement processes for all sized school districts throughout the state of Ohio and the United States. The results of these processes have led to consensus support by the community of the facility master plan and a transformation of its students, staff, administrators, and community.
Warner Concepts, LLC., Dublin, Ohio [2005-Present]
- Developing State-wide School Construction Standards and Guidelines
- Strategic Planning for School Districts and Business Organizations
- Performing Educational Master Planning
- Facilitating Education Planning Charrettes
- Leading Educational Visioning Workshops
- Facility Condition Assessments
- Analyzing Enrollment Projection Data
- Developing Program of Requirements
- Successful planning, design, and construction of 21st Century Learning Environments
- Knowledge of Student Centered Learning Environments
- Knowledge of School Facilities Agencies processes
- Knowledge of Funding Strategies
DeJONG, Inc., Dublin, Ohio [1994-2005]
- Vice-President, Strategic and Master Planning
- K-12 Long-Range Strategic Planning, Educational Master Planning
- Demographic & Feasibility Studies
- Developed State-wide K-12 Educational Standards for Ohio and Arkansas
State Architect’s Office, State of Ohio [1990-1994]
- K-12 & Post-Secondary Strategic Planning